An Outing at Funtropolis amidst the Covid-19 pandemic?
YES IT IS SAFE!!
We respect all the hygiene and social distancing norms imposed by the
$19.95 / child of 3 y.o. and +, including 2 rides of the Spin Zone bumper cars
$10.95 / participating adult, including 2 rides of the Spin Zone bumper cars
$8.95 / child of 1-2 y.o. (including 2 tokens)
All of our activities are now open:
– Giant Play Maze divided in various circuits
– Triple wave slide
– Giant Spider Web
– Baby section for 0-3 y.o.
– Time Freak
– Lazer Frenzy
– Atomic Rush
Monday to Thursday: 10am to 5pm*
Friday to Sunday: 10am to 6pm*
*Closing hours could be at 5pm depending on attendance
*Schedule subject to change without prior notice
*Reservation strongly recommended, especially on rainy days!
Picnic Zone Available!
– Bring your own lunch
– Drinks and snacks available on site – No food available
– Many tables available
– We respect social distancing requirements between the tables
– Reservation is strongly recommended on days of bad weather
– Limited capacity to respect social distancing
– Parents are responsible to enforce the rules with their kids
– Stay with your group at each station
– Wait for your turn at each station
– Respect the hygiene rules indicated throughout the center
– Wearing a mask is strongly recommended for adults
Message from management
From the beginning of this pandemic, the management teams from Funtropolis Laval and St-Hubert are taking very seriously the threat posed by the coronavirus. We were one of the first family entertainment center to announce our temporary closure, and we were also one of the first centers to partially reopen following the authorizations from the Quebec Public Health authorities!
Due to the directives established by the Public Health authorities, we had to modify our standard operating mode:
– We are operating with a greatly reduced capacity.
– We have established an accrued disinfection process.
– We have adapted some of our activities to comply with Public Health requirements.
We hope your next visit will be to your satisfaction, and we are always open to suggestions!
We also want to insist upon the fact that all the hygiene and social distancing norms and rules are respected and enforced, and we will make sure you feel safe and reassured at your next visit. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!