In the face of the Coronavirus pandemic, the Government of Quebec (GoQ) forced on Friday, March 13, 2020, the closure of all schools and daycares for an initial 2 week period. The GoQ also forced on Sunday, March 15, 2020, the closure or all leisure facilities. Both measures are part of a broader strategy to limit the spread of COVID-19.
As soon as Friday, March 13th, in order to do our part to limit the spread of this virus, we have decided to close our Funtropolis centers for an indefinite period of time. The situation will be reevaluated on a weekly basis, following the new developments and the directions of the GoQ.
This temporary closure has important impacts on our business, and on all the businesses in our industry, but we firmly believe that it’s the right thing to do in order to protect our customers of all ages, our employees and the population in general. In the name of the Funtropolis Management, we are sincerely sorry if this decision is causing you any inconvenience, and we want to reassure you that we will be there once the current situation is resolved to celebrate the birthday of your child or host your next memorable family outing!
– The management of Funtropolis Laval and Funtropolis St-Hubert
Morning special when you arrive before 9:30am EVERY DAY :
– 4$ off / child of 3 years old and + ($12.95 instead of $16.95), including 1 free ride of Spin Zone bumper cars
– Children must be on site to take advantage of the discount
– Regular price if you arrive after 9:30am
|MONDAY TO THURSDAY :||9am to 6pm|
|FRIDAY AND SATURDAY :||9am to 8pm|
|SUNDAY||9am to 7pm|
– Schedule subject to change without prior notice.
– We are open every day (except on December 25), including holidays!
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are valid for one entrance in the same day. Schedule and prices are subject to change without notice
*** Funtropolis management reserves the right to verify a costumer’s age with valid identification.