FAQ & Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We have a picnic area for customers who bring their own lunch. This area is accessible every day, including week-ends and holidays.
Our picnic area is not made to receive your guests to celebrate a birthday party, as it’s not allowed to set-up for a long period of time. Our table reservation will be more convenient for a birthday party celebration!
Yes. It is actually necessary to bring your own cake when you reserve a table to celebrate a birthday.
It is also possible to bring your lunch with a cake to celebrate a birthday without making a table reservation. It is possible to eat a slice of cake in the picnic zone at the end of your lunch!
No. Every child under 16 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Absolutely! Our customers’ safety is our top priority. All our play structures and attractions meet and exceed all Canadian security requirements and our manufacturers’ recommendations.
No. The admission price is valid for a single entry during the day.
No. Reservations are only required for groups and table reservations to celebrate a birthday. We always have room in general admission!
During COVID period, it is however possible to make a reservation prior to visiting us.
Yes. Adults have to pay to access our facilities. Once inside, it is allowed for everybody to enjoy our play structures and attraction!
Rules and code of conduct
- An adult presence is mandatory at all times to supervise the children.
- No adult can enter alone (without a child), unless meeting with a group already on site.
- Socks are mandatory in the play structures.
- It is prohibited to run or climb outside the play structures.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the play structures.
- Admission price is a single entry valid for the day. It is not allowed to leave and come back the same day.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen objects.
Code of conduct:
- No violence of any form will be tolerated against staff or other customers.
- To ensure the safety of all our customers, safety rules must be followed at all times
Funtropolis reserves the right to expulse without reimbursement any person not respecting its rules or code of conduct.